Do you own any of the Smart TVs like LG, Samsung, and XClass and want to activate Xfinity App on them? Then, don’t worry; here, you have less comprehensive TV activate guides to activate the streaming Xfinity App directly via Xfinity.com/activate. Remember, to use the Xfinity Stream App on your Smart TV; you must already have your Xfinity TV and internet services installed on it.
Moreover, activating the streaming Xfinity App via Xfinity.com/activate is also applicable on other smart TVs as well. And these are Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, and others. Furthermore, in order to get started, all you need is an LG or Samsung account. Before downloading the Xfinity Stream app, you need to link your account to your compatible Smart TV. But if you have an X Class Smart TV, you will get the Xfinity Stream app installed on it.
Plus, if you’re an existing Xfinity TV customer, you only need to link it to your Xfinity ID and password during setup. It is required to add Xfinity TV service if you only have Xfinity Internet. So you can easily watch Xfinity Stream on your XClass TV. So without delaying anymore, let’s begin following this TV Activate Guides.
LG TV Setup
It is a plus point if you are an LG TV user as the streaming Xfinity app is available. Now, check out the LG Smart TVs version on which it is available:
- The first one is the 2021 TVs.
- Next, the 2020 LG TVs and the new software version WebOSTV 5.0 are applicable.
- The 2019 LG smart TVs come next.
- Last but not least are the 2018 TVs.
- Remember, the Xfinity Stream app is no longer available on 2017 LG TVs.
Install Xfinity via Xfinity.com/activate
Here are the steps to install the Xfinity Stream app to your LG Smart TV:
- Firstly, ensure to connect your LG Smart TV to the internet.
- Next, press the Home button to open the main menu by using your remote.
- Further, you need to scroll right or left until you reach the LG Content Store. And then, select Apps & Games, which you can see at the top of the page.
- Now, carry onwards by selecting the Xfinity Stream app. Once you have selected it, click on the “Install” icon.
- After the installation, select Launch to start via the Xfinity Stream app.
- Lastly, it will ask you to register your device. And then, sign in with your Xfinity ID and password to end the process.
Samsung TV Setup
Before you start installing the streaming Xfinity app on your Samsung Smart TV via Xfinity.com/activate. It is essential to check the availability of the Xfinity streaming app on Samsung Smart TVs. And these are:
- The first two are 2022 and 2021 Samsung Smart TVs.
- The next one is the 2020 Samsung Smart TVs, but only the QLED and UHD Models.
- On the third rank, all the 2019 TVs come with no minimum software version.
- Another one is the 2018 Samsung Smart TV. It has the minimum software version of T-KTM2AKUC 1131.9.
- The 2018 TVs with minimum software versions T-KTM2LAKUC 1131.9, T-KATSUAKI, and T-KTSNAKUC 1131.9 are also applicable.
- Remember, the Xfinity Stream app is no longer available on 2017 Samsung TVs.
Install Xfinity via Xfinity.com/activate
XClass TV Setup
You can get the Xfinity Stream app available on your XClass Smart TVs if you are an existing subscriber of Xfinity TV. In order to accelerate its streaming services, you only need to sign in via your Xfinity ID and password. Now, follow the steps below to learn more about navigating and watching the Xfinity Stream app on your XClass smart TV. And these are:
- Begin by launching the streaming Xfinity app on your smart TV. It might show you a welcome screen if your Smart TV hasn’t been activated.
- Next, you need to select the “Get Started” icon to carry onwards. It will show you the main menu if your Smart TV has already been activated.
- Consequently, it will show you the “Activation Code screen” on your Smart TV screen.
- If you are using devices like a smartphone, tablet, or laptop, directly access Xfinity.com/activate to continue the activation process.
- Open the web browser on your second device except for the Smart TV and enter the six-digit code. You can get the six-digit code from the Xfinity Stream app.
- And then, on the same second web browser, enter your Xfinity ID and password. Next, select the Sign In icon too.
- Doing so will show you Success! A pop-up notification indicating the activation of your Smart TV. After a while, it will update the activation screen on the Xfinity Stream app.
- Once your XClass Smart TV has been successfully activated, it will show you the Terms of Activation. It is an essential part to approve the Terms of Activation. Therefore:
- Firstly, read the Terms of Activation carefully. And then, you need to select Yes to accept and continue.
- Don’t try to select “No,” as it will take you back to the first step of the activation process.
- Further, you need to name your device and select the “Confirm” option.
- Remember, choosing the device name also helps you in troubleshooting and device management settings.
- Last, the main menu shows the Xfinity app is ready. Using Xfinity.com/activate can be beneficial for you as it provides direct access.