All sports fanatics have a subscription to a sports content channel. If you are an ESPN user, then this writing is for you. Here you can learn how to watch ESPN+ on big screens like your smart TV. From the espn.com/activate site and an activation code, you can start streaming sports on Android TV, Apple TV, and more. After activation, watch your favorite programs like College GameDay, Baseball Tonight, and more.
You can watch all the live sports and documentary programs on Disney’s sports streaming app from the comfort of your big screen with the help of this guide by TV Activate Guides.
Sign Up for ESPN+ Account
In order to successfully enable ESPN on any compatible streaming device, you need to have a login account and subscription to the service. Therefore, adhere to the following steps to create one.
- First, go to www.espn.com/activate in a web browser on your smartphone or PC.
- Now on the activation page, select the Homepage.
- Next, click the signup button from the right corner of the screen.
- Consequently, a form will open where you can have to fill out all the fields requested, including email, passcode, and country of origin.
- After that, confirm your email address via ESPN’s link to your ID.
- Lastly, when you click the link, you’ll be redirected to another page prompting that verification is complete.
How Do I Activate ESPN on Samsung Smart TV?
Here are the comprehensive steps to activate and watch ESPN+ on a Samsung Smart TV.
- First, open your smart TV app store and search for an ESPN or Disney+ channel bundle.
- Now, download the app on your smart streaming device.
- Once installed, launch the ESPN app and tap on the ‘signup’ or ‘login’ button.
- You’ll then receive an Espn.com/activate code on your TV screen.
- Make sure to note it down for later use and continue further.
- Next, open a browser on your smartphone or computer and visit espn.com activate website on it.
- On the activation page, enter the TV activation code in the appropriate field.
- After that, log in with your user account credentials again to complete the activation process.
- Finally, you are now all set to watch your favorite players on the field.
Activate ESPN Plus on Amazon FireStick TV
Amazon FireStick TV is one of the devices that allow streaming for ESPN content. Thus, you can watch it by following the directions listed below:
- Open the app store on your Fire TV first.
- Now, type ESPN in the search field and look for the application.
- Download the app from the search results, and it will be installed in auto mode.
- Then open the app and sign in using your ESPN login information.
- Consequently, you will get an Espn.com/Activate tv code on the screen. Copy and save it for later use.
- Now use any web browser on a different device to access the ESPN Activate website.
- On that page, input the activation code in the required spot and then submit it.
- Finally, log in with your credentials once more to validate the procedure, then start watching your preferred ESPN show.
Watch ESPN Plus on Apple TV
To watch ESPN+ on your Apple TV device for a better viewership experience, adhere to the following directions:
- On your Apple TV, first, go to the Apple TV’s app store.
- Next, download the app on your device.
- Once installed, launch the application, and sign in using your credentials.
- Following that, the Espn.com/activate tv code will appear on your screen. Copy it and follow the next step.
- Now, using any web browser, access the official activation website for ESPN on a different device.
- On that portal, type the Espn.com/activate code and press “Enter.”
- After that, login again with your credentials to complete this process, and you are ready to watch whatever you want.